Terms and Conditions
Last updated- 01.12.2020
By accessing or using Mioamigo’s services, you agree to be bound by these terms, including our Privacy and Cookie Policies, so it is important that you read carefully and understand this agreement before you create an account. We may update the terms from time to time, so you should check this page regularly for updates.
Welcome to Mioamigo. As used in this Agreement, the terms “Mioamigo,” “us,” “we,” the “Company”, and “our” shall refer to COMPANY NAME, as appropriate.
We reserve the right to modify, amend, or change the Terms at any time. Notice of any material change will be posted on this page with an updated effective date. In certain circumstances, we may notify you of a change to the Terms via email or other means, as appropriate under the circumstances; however, you are responsible for regularly checking this page for notice of any changes. We agree that future changes will not be retroactive without your consent. Your continued use of our Services constitutes your acceptance of any change, and you will be legally bound by the updated Terms. If you do not accept a change to the terms, you should stop using our Services immediately.
ELIGIBILITY AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITY;
Before start with Mioamogo, make sure you are eligible to use our Services. This Section also details what you can and can’t do when using the Services, as well as the rights you grant Mioamigo.By using our Services, you represent and warrant that:
1. You are at least 18 years old;
2. You are legally qualified to enter a binding contract with Mioamigo;
3. You are not located in a country that is subject to a Indian Government embargo, or that has been designated by the Indian Government as a “terrorist supporting” country;
4. You are not on any list of individuals prohibited from conducting business with the India;
5. You are not prohibited by law from using our services;
6. You have not have been convicted of or pled no contest to a felony or indictable offence (or crime of similar severity), a sex crime, or any crime involving violence;
7. You are not required to register as a sex offender with any state, federal or local sex offender registry;
8. You do not have more than one account on our Services; and
9. You have not previously been removed from our Services by us, unless you have our express written permission to create a new account
If at any time you cease to meet these requirements, you must immediately delete your account.You agree to:
• Comply with these Terms, and check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of any change;
• Comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, and regulatory requirements;
• Use the latest version of the Website and/or App;
• Treat other users in a courteous and respectful manner, both on and off our Services;
• Be respectful when communicating with any of our customer care representatives or other employees;
• Review the Safety Tips;
• Send Mioamigo’s virtual Gifts to others users as gift or tip, without any solicitation involved.
• Not to act (or solicit others to act) any prohibited activities in exchange of our virtual gifts;
• Review and comply with the Community Guidelines, as updated from time to time; and Maintain a strong password and take reasonable measures to protect the security of your login information.You agree that you will not:
• Misrepresent your identity, age, current or previous positions, qualifications, or affiliations with a person or entity;
• Use the Services in a way that damages the Services or prevents their use by other users;
• Use our Services in a way to interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the platform, the servers, or our Services’ networks;
• Use our Services for any harmful, illegal, or nefarious purpose;
• Harass, bully, stalk, intimidate, assault, defame, harm or otherwise mistreat any person; Post or share Prohibited Content (see below);
• Solicit passwords for any purpose, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminate another person’s personal information without his or her permission;
• Solicit money or other items of value from another user, whether as a gift, loan, or form of compensation;
• Use another user’s account;
• Use our Services in relation to fraud, a pyramid scheme, or other similar practice; or
• Violate the terms of the license granted to you by Mioamigo (see Section 6 below). Disclose private or proprietary information that you do not have the right to disclose;
• Copy, modify, transmit, distribute, or create any derivative works from, any Member Content or Our Content, or any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through our Services without Mioamigo’s prior written consent;
• Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Mioamigo;
• Use any robot, crawler, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of our Services or its contents;
• Upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of our Services;
• Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through our Services;
• “Frame” or “mirror” any part of our Services without Mioamigo’s prior written authorisation;
• Use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Mioamigo or the platform (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of Mioamigo) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose;
• Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of our Services, or cause others to do so;
• Use or develop any third-party applications that interact with our Services or Member Content or information without our written consent;
• Use, access, or publish the Mioamigo application programming interface without our written consent;
• Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Services or any system or network; or Encourage, promote, or agree to engage in any activity that violates these Terms.
Prohibited Content—We prohibits uploading or sharing content that:
• Is likely to be deemed offensive or to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
• Is obscene, pornographic, violent or otherwise may offend human dignity, or contains nudity;
• Is abusive, insulting or threatening, discriminatory or that promotes or encourages racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry;
• Encourages or facilitates any illegal activity including, without limitation, terrorism, inciting racial hatred or the submission of which in itself constitutes committing a criminal offence;
• Is defamatory, libelous, or untrue;
• Relates to commercial activities (including, without limitation, sales, competitions,promotions, and advertising, solicitation for services, “sugar daddy” or “sugar baby” relationships, links to other websites or premium line telephone numbers);
• Involves the transmission of “junk” mail or “spam”;
• Contains any spyware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programs or other malicious code designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horse or any other material designed to damage, interfere with, wrongly intercept or expropriate any data or personal information whether from Mioamigo or otherwise;
• Infringes upon any third party’s rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights and privacy rights);
• Was not written by you or was automatically generated, unless expressly authorised by Mioamigo;
• Includes the image or likeness of another person without that person’s consent (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s parent or guardian), or is an image or likeness or a minor unaccompanied by the minor’s parent or guardian;
• Is inconsistent with the intended use of the Services; or
• May harm the reputation of Mioamigo or its affiliates.
The uploading or sharing of content that violates these terms (“Prohibited Content”) may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
It is important that you understand your rights and responsibilities with regard to the content on our Services, including any content you provide or post. You are expressly prohibited from posting inappropriate content.
While using our Services, you will have access to: (i) content that you upload or provide while using our Services (“Your Content”); (ii) content that other users upload or provide while using our Services (“Member Content”); and (iii) content that Mioamigo provides on and through our Services (“Our Content”). In this agreement, “content” includes, without limitation, all text, images, video, audio, or other material on our Services, including information on users’ profiles and in direct messages between users.
3a. YOUR CONTENT
You are responsible for Your Content. Don’t share anything that you wouldn’t want others to see, that would violate this Agreement, or that may expose you or us to legal liability.
You are solely responsible and liable for Your Content, and, therefore, you agree to indemnify, defend, release, and hold us harmless from any claims made in connection with Your Content.
You represent and warrant to us that the information you provide to us or any other user is accurate, including any information submitted through Facebook, Google or other third-party sources (if applicable), and that you will update your account information as necessary to ensure its accuracy.
The content included on your individual profile should be relevant to the intended use of our Services. You may not display any personal contact or banking information, whether in relation to you or any other person (for example, names, home addresses or postcodes, telephone numbers, email addresses, URLs, credit/debit card or other banking details).
If you choose to reveal any personal information about yourself to other users, you do so at your own risk. We encourage you to use caution in disclosing any personal information online.
Your individual profile will be visible to other people around the world, so be sure that you are comfortable sharing Your Content before you post.
You acknowledge and agree that Your Content may be viewed by other users, and, notwithstanding these Terms, other users may share Your Content with third parties. By uploading Your Content, you represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights and licenses to do so and automatically grant us a license to use Your Content as provided under Section 7 below.
You understand and agree that we may monitor or review Your Content, and we have the right to remove, delete, edit, limit, or block or prevent access to any of Your Content at any time in our sole discretion. Furthermore, you understand agree that we have no obligation to display or review Your Content.
3b. MEMBER CONTENT
While you will have access to Member Content, it is not yours and you may not copy or use Member Content for any purpose except as contemplated by these Terms.
Other users will also share content on our Services. Member Content belongs to the user who posted the content and is stored on our servers and displayed at the direction of that user.
You do not have any rights in relation to Member Content, and you may only use Member Content to the extent that your use is consistent with our Services’ purpose of allowing use to communicate with and meet one another. You may not copy the Member Content or use Member Content for commercial purposes, to spam, to harass, or to make unlawful threats. We reserve the right to terminate your account if you misuse Member Content.
3c. OUR CONTENT
Mioamigo owns all other content on our Services. Any other text, content, graphics, user interfaces, trademarks, logos, sounds, artwork, images, and other intellectual property appearing on our Services is owned, controlled or licensed by us and protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property law rights. All rights, title, and interest in and to Our Content remains with us at all times. We grant you a limited license to access and use Our Content as provided under Section 6 below, and we reserve all other rights.
4. INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT AND MISCONDUCT; REPORTING
Mioamigo does not tolerate inappropriate content or behaviour on our Services. We are committed to maintaining a positive and respectful Mioamigo community, and we do not tolerate any inappropriate content or misconduct, whether on or off of the Services.
We encourage you to report any inappropriate Member Content or misconduct by other users. You can report a user directly through the “Report” link on a user’s profile or as part of the messaging experience. You may also email Mioamigo Customer Service at email@example.com.
Member Content is subject to the terms and conditions of Sections 512(c) and/or 512(d) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1998. To submit a complaint regarding Member Content that may constitute intellectual property infringement, see Section 12 Digital Millennium Copyright Actbelow.
6. RIGHTS YOU ARE GRANTED BY MIOAMIGO
Mioamigo grants you the right to use and enjoy our Services, subject to these Terms.
For as long as you comply with these Terms, Mioamigo grants you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable, non-exclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use our Services for purposes as intended by Mioamigo and permitted by these Terms and applicable laws.
7. RIGHTS YOU GRANT MIOAMIGO
You own all of the content you provide to Mioamigo, but you also grant us the right to use Your Content as provided in this Agreement.
By creating an account, you grant to Mioamigo a worldwide, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free right and license to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, translate, modify, and distribute Your Content, including any information you authorize us to access from Facebook, Google or other third-party source (if applicable), in whole or in part, and in any format or medium currently known or developed in the future.
Mioamigo’s license to Your Content shall be non-exclusive, except that Mioamigo’s license shall be exclusive with respect to derivative works created through use of our Services. For example, Mioamigo would have an exclusive license to screenshots of our Services that include Your Content. In addition, so that Mioamigo can prevent the use of Your Content outside of our Services, you authorize Mioamigo to act on your behalf with respect to infringing uses of Your Content taken from our Services by other users or third parties.
This expressly includes the authority, but not the obligation, to send notices pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) (i.e., DMCA Takedown Notices) on your behalf if Your Content is taken and used by third parties outside of our Services. Mioamigo is not obligated to take any action with regard to use of Your Content by other users or third parties. Mioamigo’s license to Your Content is subject to your rights under applicable law (for example, laws regarding personal data protection to the extent the content contains personal information as defined by those laws).
In consideration for Mioamigo allowing you to use our Services, you agree that we, our affiliates, and our third-party partners may place advertising on our Services. By submitting suggestions or feedback to Mioamigo regarding our Services, you agree that Mioamigo may use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensating you.
You agree that Mioamigo may access, preserve, and disclose your account information, including Your Content, if required to do so by law or upon a good faith belief that such access, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company or any other person.
8. PURCHASES AND AUTOMATICALLY RENEWING SUBSCRIPTIONS
You will have the opportunity to purchase products and services from Mioamigo. If you purchase a subscription, it will automatically renew—and you will be charged—until you cancel.
Mioamigo may also offer products and services for purchase via credit card or other payment processors on the Website or inside the App (“Internal Purchases”).
If you purchase a subscription, it will automatically renew until you cancel, in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase, as further described below. If you cancel your subscription, you will continue to have access to your subscription benefits until the end of your subscription period, at which point it will expire.
Because our Services may be utilized without a subscription, canceling your subscription does not remove your profile from our Services. If you wish to fully terminate your membership, you must terminate your membership as set forth in Section 9.
8a. EXTERNAL SERVICE PURCHASES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS External Service Purchases, including subscriptions, may be processed through the External Service, in which case those purchases must be managed through your External Service Account. Subscriptions automatically renew until you cancel.
When making a purchase on the Service, you may have the option to pay through an External Service, such as with your Google account (“your External Service Account”), and your External Service Account will be charged for the purchase in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase and the general terms applicable to your External Service Account. Some External Services may charge you sales tax, depending on where you live, which may change from time to time.
If your External Service Purchase includes an automatically renewing subscription, your External Service Account will continue to be periodically charged for the subscription until you cancel. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, the subscription will automatically continue for the price and time period you agreed to when subscribing.
To cancel a subscription: If you do not want your subscription to renew automatically, or if you want to change or terminate your subscription, you must log in to your External Service Account and follow instructions to manage or cancel your subscription, even if you have otherwise deleted your account with us or if you have deleted the App from your device. For example, if you subscribed on Google Play, cancellation is handled by Google.
To cancel a purchase made through Google Play, launch the Google Play app on your mobile device and go to Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions, then find your Mioamigo subscription and follow the instructions to cancel. You can also request assistance at https://play.google.com. If you cancel a subscription, you may continue to use the cancelled service until the end of your then-current subscription term. The subscription will not be renewed when your then-current term expires. If you initiate a chargeback or otherwise reverse a payment made with your External Service Account, Mioamigo may terminate your account immediately in its sole discretion, on the basis that you have determined that you do not want a Mioamigo subscription. In the event that your chargeback or other payment reversal is overturned, please contact Customer Care. Mioamigo will retain all funds charged to your External Service Account until you cancel your subscription through your External Service Account.
8b. INTERNAL PURCHASES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS
Internal Purchases, including subscriptions, are processed using the Payment Method you provide on the Website or App. Subscriptions automatically renew until you cancel.
If you make an Internal Purchase, you agree to pay the prices displayed to you for the Services you’ve selected as well as any sales or similar taxes that may be imposed on your payments (and as may change from time to time), and you authorize Mioamigo to charge the payment method you provide (your “Payment Method”).
Mioamigo may correct any billing errors or mistakes even if we have already requested or received payment. If you initiate a chargeback or otherwise reverse a payment made with your Payment Method, Mioamigo may terminate your account immediately in its sole discretion, on the basis that you have determined that you do not want a Mioamigo subscription. In the event that your chargeback or other payment reversal is overturned, please contact Customer Care.
If your Internal Purchase includes an automatically renewing subscription, your Payment Method will continue to be periodically charged for the subscription until you cancel. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for the price and time period you agreed to when subscribing, until you cancel.
To cancel a subscription, you can follow How to unsubscribe a service on Mioamigo.
If you cancel a subscription, you may continue to use the cancelled service until the end of your then-current subscription term. The subscription will not be renewed when your then-current term expires.
You may edit your Payment Method information by using the Settings tool. If a payment is not successfully processed, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates.
In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for your credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer, or other provider of your chosen Payment Method.
8c. VIRTUAL ITEMS
Virtual items are non-refundable and subject to certain conditions. From time to time, you may have the opportunity purchase a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use or access special limited-use features such as “Gifts” (“Virtual Item(s)”) from Mioamigo. You may only purchase Virtual Items from us or our authorized partners through our Services. Virtual Items represent a limited license right governed by this Agreement, and, except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, no title or ownership in or to Virtual Items is being transferred or assigned to you. This Agreement should not be construed as a sale of any rights in Virtual Items.
Any Virtual Item balance shown in your account does not constitute a real-world balance or reflect any stored value, but instead constitutes a measurement of the extent of your license. Virtual Items do not incur fees for non-use; however, the license granted to you in Virtual Items will terminate in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, on the earlier of when Mioamigo ceases providing our Services, or your account is otherwise closed or terminated.
Mioamigo, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to charge fees for the right to access or use Virtual Items and/or may distribute Virtual Items with or without charge. Mioamigo may manage, regulate, control, modify, or eliminate Virtual Items at any time, including taking actions that may impact the perceived value or purchase price, if applicable, of any Virtual Items. Mioamigo shall have no liability to you or any third party in the event that Mioamigo exercises any such rights. The transfer of Virtual Items is prohibited, and you shall not sell, redeem, or otherwise transfer Virtual Items to any person or entity. Virtual Items may only be redeemed through our Services.
ALL PURCHASES AND REDEMPTIONS OF VIRTUAL ITEMS MADE THROUGH OUR SERVICES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MIOAMIGO IS NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A REFUND FOR ANY REASON, AND THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MONEY OR OTHER COMPENSATION FOR UNUSED VIRTUAL ITEMS WHEN AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED, WHETHER SUCH CLOSURE WAS VOLUNTARY OR INVOLUNTARY.
Generally, all purchases are non refundable but, in some special cases you or your state can ask for refunds.
Case-1. If you die before the end of your subscription period, your estate shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your death.
Case-2. If you become disabled (such that you are unable to use our Services) before the end of your subscription period, you shall be entitled to a refund of that portion of any payment you had made for your subscription which is allocable to the period after your disability by providing the company notice in the same manner as you request a refund as described below.
Purchases of Virtual Items ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
If any of the above apply to you and you subscribed using your Google Pay, your refund requests are handled by Google, not Mioamigo. To request a refund, please contact your External Service directly;
For any other purchase, please contact Mioamigo Customer Service with your order number (see your confirmation email) by mailing or delivering a signed and dated notice which states that you, the buyer, are canceling this agreement, or words of similar effect. Please also include the email address or telephone number associated with your account along with your order number. This notice shall be sent to: Mioamigo’s registered office at-
9. ACCOUNT TERMINATION:
If you no longer wish to use our Services, or if we terminate your account for any reason, here’s what you need to know. You can delete your account at any time by logging into the Website or App, going to “Settings”, and following the instructions to disable or delete your account. However, you will need to cancel / manage any External Service Purchases through your External Service Account (e.g.Google Play) to avoid additional billing.
Mioamigo reserves the right to investigate and, if appropriate, suspend or terminate your account without a refund if you have violated these Terms, misused our Services, or behaved in a way that Mioamigo regards as inappropriate or unlawful, on or off our Services. We reserve the right to make use of any personal, technological, legal, or other means available to enforce the Terms, at any time without liability and without the obligation to give you prior notice, including, but not limited to, preventing you from accessing the Services.
10. WE NEVER CHECK CRIMINAL BACKGROUND OR VERIFY IDENTITY
Mioamigo does not conduct criminal background or identity verification checks on its users. Use your best judgment when interacting with others and check out our Safety Tips.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MIOAMIGO DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND OR IDENTITY VERIFICATION CHECKS ON ITS USERS OR OTHERWISE INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF ITS USERS. MIOAMIGO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE CONDUCT, IDENTITY, INTENTIONS, LEGITIMACY, OR VERACITY OF USERS. MIOAMIGO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT—AND YOU AUTHORIZE MIOAMIGO TO CONDUCT—ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES) AT ANY TIME USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS, AND YOU AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE MAY BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. IF THE COMPANY DECIDES TO CONDUCT ANY SCREENING THROUGH A CONSUMER REPORTING AGENCY, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE THE COMPANY TO OBTAIN AND USE A CONSUMER REPORT ABOUT YOU TO DETERMINE YOUR ELIGIBILITY UNDER THESE TERMS.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. SEX OFFENDER SCREENINGS AND OTHER TOOLS DO NOT GUARANTEE YOUR SAFETY AND ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR FOLLOWING THE SAFETY TIPS AND OTHER SENSIBLE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS. ALWAYS USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND TAKE APPROPRIATE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WHEN COMMUNICATING WITH OR MEETING NEW PEOPLE. COMMUNICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATIONS SENT BY MIOAMIGO, MAY RESULT FROM USERS ENGAGING WITH THE SERVICE FOR IMPROPER PURPOSES, INCLUDING FRAUD, ABUSE, HARASSMENT, OR OTHER SUCH IMPROPER BEHAVIOUR.
Though Mioamigo strives to encourage a respectful user experience, it is not responsible for the conduct of any user on or off the Service. You agree to use caution in all interactions with other users, particularly if you decide to communicate off the Service or meet in person.
Mioamigo’s Services are provided “as is” and we do not make, and cannot make, any representations about the content or features of our Services.
MIOAMIGO PROVIDES OUR SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO OUR SERVICES (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. MIOAMIGO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) OUR SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN OUR SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (C) THAT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE. FURTHERMORE, MIOAMIGO MAKES NO GUARANTEES AS TO THE NUMBER OF ACTIVE USERS AT ANY TIME; USERS’ ABILITY OR DESIRE TO COMMUNICATE WITH OR MEET YOU, OR THE ULTIMATE COMPATIBILITY WITH OR CONDUCT BY USERS YOU MEET THROUGH THE SERVICES.
MIOAMIGO TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU OR ANOTHER USER OR THIRD PARTY POSTS, SENDS, OR RECEIVES THROUGH OUR SERVICES NOR DOES MIOAMIGO TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE IDENTITY, INTENTIONS, LEGITIMACY, OR VERACITY OF ANY USERS WITH WHOM YOU MAY COMMUNICATION THROUGH MIOAMIGO. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. MIOAMIGO IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER HARDWARE, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE, OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION.
12. ADS AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
There are ads on our websites. Our Services may contain advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and links to other websites or resources. Mioamigo may also provide non-commercial links or references to third parties within its content. Mioamigi is not responsible for the availability (or lack of availability) of any external websites or resources or their content. Furthermore, Mioamigo is not responsible for, and does not endorse, any products or services that may be offered by third-party websites or resources. If you choose to interact with the third parties made available through our Services, such party’s terms will govern their relationship with you. Mioamigo is not responsible or liable for such third parties’ terms or actions.
13. GOVERNING LAW, SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute or claim relating to Mioamigo, its enforceability or its termination under these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by a sole arbitrator appointed by Mioamigo. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in English language at Kolkata, West Bengal, India. The courts at Kolkata shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to the subject matter herein.
14. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS